Please download and use the preformatted Abstract template with instructions.
1. Abstract in English should be prepared as a single A4 page (including figures (B&W only), tables, references etc.) for all types of contributions – Plenary/Keynote Lectures, Oral & Poster Communications.
3. Please indicate the preferred format of your presentation, an Oral Communication (10 min max & 5 min for questions) or Poster, when completing the Registration form.
4. The final Scientific Programme will be developed by the Programme Committee following consultations with Session Chairs after abstract submission is closed. The Programme will be published by mid-August.
5. Poster presenters will be expected to accompany their poster for most of the time of their Poster Session.
6. Posters should be of the A0 print size measures (84.1 x 118.9 cm, or 33.11 x 46.81 inches), in portrait orientation. There are no other specific requirements for posters.